WE USE OUR RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING SKILLS, TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, THIRTY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS TO MAKE WORKPLACES BETTER.
Ways we can help employers with their employee and labor relations needs
- Negotiating and administering collective bargaining agreements, including grievance and arbitration representation
- FMLA administration, including request review, designation notification and eligibility monitoring
- EEOC complaint review and response
- Helping managers to manage people, stress and complex conditions
- Representing management at arbitration proceedings and hearings
- Diagnosing staffing and organizational problems
- Direct communication with employees
- Effectively assist you in anticipating the unintended consequences and broader impact of decisions and recommend and identify alternate courses of action.
- Conduct and lead complex, high-risk and/or sensitive confidential investigations related to employee issues and claims, prepare investigative summaries, and make recommendations on next steps and appropriate actions.